1. Have strong J2EE skills/experience, familiar with open source frameworks, such as: Spring Framework, Open JPA, MyBatis.
2. Have strong skills/experience on database — include SQL DB and NoSQL DB.
3. Have string experience on J2EE Middleware, such as Tomcat, JBoos, Weblogic etc.
Other soft skills：
4. 1. Leading skill: A qualified architect candidate should be a technical leader, who can lead team from technical perspective, lead/guide team move forward to right technology direction, make proper technical decision.
5. 2. Communication skill: A qualified architect candidate should be a good communicator, who can listen/understand others clearly and quickly, and be able to show their own idea/thoughts clearly and quickly, who can have skill on communicating to success.
6. 3. Consulting skill: A qualified architect candidate should be able to provide consulting service to client, engage client to win-win solution.