What are we doing?
Oracle Database Server is Oracle's key product. Our team is responsible for improving the functionality and stability of Oracle Database by integrating and testing various database components.
Our primary goal is to program and configure these components to ensure the correct functionality and optimal performance from the individual APIs to the integrated solutions. By covering such a broad spectrum, our group is in a unique strategic position to gain first user experience of the entire stack of the latest Oracle technologies.
What can you get from this job?
From this job, you can get an opportunity to get a closer look at Oracle's core technologies. During the process of testing, you can get valuable firsthand experience with Oracle Database and Oracle Cloud Platform. This position also makes it possible for you to learn Oracle technologies from both the large and the small.
What do we expect from you?
* BS or MS in Computer Science or related field of education.
* Strong programming skills in C#/C++, programming skills in Python/Perl is a plus
* Good knowledge of RDBMS and SQL, experience with Oracle database and PL/SQL is a plus
* Experience with ADO.NET/ODP.NET is a strong plus
* Good English communication skill, especially in listening and spoken English
* Excellent analytical skill and able to learn new technologies quickly
* Self motivated and good team player